Cloud 9 Surf foils (“Cloud 9”) offers a full cash refund, exchange, or store credit on all unused foils returned with proof of purchase/receipt within thirty (30) days of the purchase date. Cloud 9 offers no refund for foils that have been used or returned without proof of purchase/receipt. Returns must be returned postage paid. Purchaser will pay shipping for exchanges. In the event of a refund, Cloud 9 will deduct original shipping costs on items if Cloud 9 originally paid for shipping.
Cloud 9 offers during a limited, one-year warranty period from the date of purchase from Cloud 9 or a Cloud 9 authorized dealer that Cloud 9 foils will be free of defects in materials or workmanship. Cloud 9 at its sole discretion may replace or repair foils with defects in materials or workmanship during the warranty period. The labor costs associated with the repair of the foils with defects in materials or workmanship during the warranty period will be the responsibility of Cloud 9. The purchaser shall be responsible for payment of all shipping costs.
The Following Will Not Be Covered Under Warranty:
- Products returned 12 months after date of original purchase from Cloud 9 or Cloud 9 authorized dealer
- Repairs or alterations made by anyone other than Cloud 9
- Warranty requests submitted without proof of purchase/receipt
The following are not defects in materials or workmanship:
- Normal wear and tear
- Damage from hitting rocks, reefs or other substrates
- Damage from improper storage, namely, prolonged exposure to heat or sun
- Chips or scratches
- Damage caused by substandard mounting
- Damage to foils used in commercial, rental, teaching or instructional programs or activities
Defective products should be returned postage paid, within twelve months of purchase with a copy of proof of purchase/receipt and with your return authorization number. Otherwise, returned products will NOT BE COVERED UNDER WARRANTY.
Prior to shipping defective products to Cloud 9 under this warranty, Cloud 9 encourages purchasers to email Cloud 9 at Info@cloud9surffoils.com providing photos and describing the problem with the surf foil.
Mail items to be covered under this warranty to: Cloud 9 Surf foils, 3510 Arundell Circle, Ventura, California 93