iTechworld Portable Jump Starter Backup Powerbank 2000 Amp
Have you seen a better price online ?
In order for us to price match, Message us here
In order for us to price match, Message us here
Family owned and proudly Australian, iTechworld have been applying good old fashioned Aussie innovation to the power generation and storage market for the last 12 years.
-The worlds first 10w wireless charger enabled jump starter that can deliver a massive 2000Amps.
- Design features that ensure safety. (Patent pending) Improved LCD intelligent jumper clamps for the iTECH2000A makes it one of the safest portable jump starters in the world today. They feature 8 new security systems to keep you safe. A multi check and a built-in time out isolation feature. They will test the temperature and the voltage of the battery they are about to jump start. The new LCD intelligent clamps provide short circuit protection, over-discharge protection, overcharge protection, reverse polarity protection and reverse charge protection. They also have a new time out feature to back up the safety of the iTECH2000A, iTechworld have taken out a 2 million dollar worldwide insurance policy on the product. On top of that, you get a full 12-month warranty.
- The iTECH2000A is a portable Jump Starter device which can produce enough Cold Cranking Amps to jump-start a flat battery of any petrol and most diesel vehicles. Whether the battery is on its way out, or even if the problem is as simple as the lights being left on, the iTECH2000A will breathe life back into your flat battery.
- The ability to jump-start a vehicle’s flat battery, any time, any place with minimal fuss is now a reality thanks to the iTECH2000A. You no longer must rely on other people with long, clumsy and potentially unsafe jumper leads to get your battery back to life. The iTECH2000A is the cleaner, smarter and more sophisticated way to get power back into the battery.
- The iTECH2000A also has a powerful Lithium-ion polymer battery. This gives you a 20000mAh battery which makes it a backup power storage device all rolled together in one product. The iTECH2000A also allows you to run your 12v fridge, 12v TV, 12v LED lights directly from the device and at the same time, you can also charge your phone, tablet, camera or other wireless and USB devices. The iTECH2000A has one QC 3.0 USB, a normal port and even has a bright LED torch. At no extra cost, iTechworld include the fittings and adapters to run your 12v equipment and to charge smart devices.
- In real-world terms, this means you can plug your small 12v fridge directly into the iTECH2000A lithium battery and run it for a few hours before any recharge is required. Now that’s some serious power from a product that is so compact, lightweight and easy to store in your glove box. Some fridges may require the EC5 adapter to operate, if you are not sure call 08 9472 7200.
- The iTECH2000A can hold its charge for up to 6 months, meaning it can sit idle in your glove box ready for action. By using the LCD battery level indicator button, you can quickly see from the LED display if it needs to be recharged. You can easily recharge the iTECH2000A on 12v with the 12v adapter included in the kit or 240v using the three pinned Australian plug also included in the kit.
- This device is a must-have for your car, boat, jet ski, motorbike, any petrol vehicle or even mid range diesel vehicles.
2000Amp peak current.
A 4 LED display that shows the condition of the built-in battery.
Built-in torch with ultra-bright LED.
Digital Products Charging is done via USB 2.0 and USB QC 3.0 output ports allowing simultaneous charging of your smartphones, tablets, cameras and other USB digital devices.
Can also charge 12V DC devices
Compact design and so lightweight, very easy to carry.
Push on/off switch.
Short circuit protection.
Time out protection.
Reverse polarity protection.
The Vehicle boot port: 12V
A 20000m Amp Hour Lithium-ion built in battery. @3.7v
USB Port: 5V 2.1A
USB Port: QC 3.0 5V 3A/ 9V 2A/12V 1.5A
Input: USB-C Fast charge port.
Starting current: >1000A.
Peak current: 2000A.
LED life: 100,000Hr
Operating temperature: -20°C-60°C
Jump starter unit size: 195x85x45mm Weight 650g
Storage case: 230x110x140mm
The statutory warranty is 12 months from the date of purchase.
1 x Multi-function ITECH2000A Jump Starter.
1 x AC wall charger.
1 x 12V car charger.
1 x Heavy duty colour coded battery clips.
1 x Assorted phone adapter plugs.
1 x Removable 12V female carport.
1 x User manual - Download HERE
1x Warranty card.
Gross Weight 1.4kg
Found a better price online? We'll match it or beat it if we can.
All you need to do is let us know via phone or email (email@example.com) and we'll let you know what we can do.
You will need to provide evidence of the better price online and it must include any shipping or taxes charged by that site. I.e. It needs to be the total price.
This only applies to new products, it does not apply to used condition products.
We get it. You've got a lot of choice when it comes to online retailers. Here's why we think you should shop with us at The Boating Emporium.
Be the first to ask a question about this.
iTechworld offers a 12 month warranty on all products from the date of purchase, unless otherwise stated. iTechworld warrants its products against defects in materials and/or workmanship. This is further to your rights under the Australian Consumer Law. The warranty period for commercial use is 3 months.
Naturally the warranty cover does not extend to damage caused by normal wear and tear, accidents, misuse, lack of maintenance, neglect, natural disaster, or other external causes; to damage caused by operating the equipment in a manner outside that described in the instructions. The warranty is considered void if the item has been modified, altered or tampered with by a person (or persons) not authorised by us to provide service (not including standard periodic maintenance).
Dead on arrival product is not something to expect when you buy from iTechworld. However, should your item not function on arrival you are entitled to return the product to us for a full refund or replacement at your request. The item needs to be returned and inspected prior to the resolution being provided.